File Name: Shogun_188.8.131.52386h_x64.zip
Shōgun 1.2.1 includes a number of bug fixes and adds the ability to control Live Subject Calibration using the Live API.
- Capture now completes even after data discontinuity.
- You can stop capture after data discontinuity.
- During subject calibration, you can no longer click Accept T-pose without a T-pose being found.
- Subject calibration now has improved booting with shoulder markers.
- Shogun GUI now updates when using the API.
- Clusters are now added and maintained during subject calibration.
- Multi-person FBX now imports into Motionbuilder correctly.
- Camera ray contributions appear over the grid.
- Calibration of multiple actors now takes clusters into account.
- You can now toggle Label cursor text.
- You can now set hotkeys via the number pad.
- Timebar selection has been improved.
- Solving using batching no longer hangs.
- Marker size slider now increments correctly.
- Bonita VVID files now un-distort correctly.
- Deleting objects in the selection tree no longer closes the list.
- You can now modify selected attributes including primary selection.
- FBX files are now converted to face Z forwards.
- Shōgun 1.0 SafeNet License.
N.B. – The licensing system for Shōgun differs from Blade and other Vicon software applications. Although there are two executables (Live and Post) there will only be one licence type = Shōgun (as opposed to Shogun Live and Shōgun Post). Shōgun Post is seat-licensed and requires one free seat of Shogun per instance of the software that is desired to be used simultaneously. Shōgun Live however uses a new ‘catch and release’ concept. Shōgun Live does perform a licence check during launch and must find a valid Shōgun licence, but does not ‘check out’ this licence.