From robot tracking to human factors engineering, design method optimization to virtual engineering and previsualization to virtual reality, Tracker will enable you to do all of this and more.
- TRACK MULTIPLE OBJECTS
- The powerful new core engine, developed from scratch in Tracker 3, means you can now track more objects at higher camera counts.
- FAST RELIABLE DATA FOR CREATING A BELIEVABLE VR EXPERIENCE
- Tracker 3 can process data in as little as 1.5ms, at more than 500 frames per second, which is up to five times less than other systems. With smart algorithms that select the best data to use from the cameras, and new adaptive filtering techniques that change according to how fast an object is moving to create your VR experience.
- SINGLE CAMERA TRACKING
- With the added ability to recognize rigid bodies in 2D, your data will continue even if the markers become visible to only one camera. This results in fewer gaps and more reliable data.
- REAL-TIME SYSTEM MODELING WITH SIMULINK
- Vicon is now the only optical motion capture provider to be able to offer low latency real-time modeling of robots out-of-the-box. Streaming data by UDP, Tracker 3 talks directly to Mathworks’ Simulink package for hardware in loop (HIL) testing. get feedback from your robot directly from Tracker 3 into SimuLink for fast, low latency system latency end to end system testing.
- FLEXIBLE INTEGRATION
- Tracker's robust integration methods enable you to read data in UDP, TCP, and the VRPN Open Source protocol or take advantage of the Datastream SDK.
- Whatever your application, Tracker 3 can quickly stream real-time data into it. It's also compatible with the Vicon Virtual System, enabling you to prototype integrations into your software without any hardware.
- EYE TRACKING
- Native implementation of the Dikablis Eye Tracking system within Tracker 3 allows gaze data to be incorporated with your application via VRPN as well as our DataStream SDK.
- Designed to work perfectly with Tracker 3, Apex Interaction Device is Vicon’s interaction device, built for virtual reality.
Additional Information on Tracker 3
- Further Reading
OPTIMAL HYBRID 2D/3D RIGID BODY TRACKER
Provides the best quality 6 degree of freedom solves from rigid clusters of markers by fusing 2D observations and 3D reconstructions, resulting in gap-free 3D data even when only a single camera can see the markers. End to end latency from observation to availability of the 6DOF data in the client application as low as 5ms.
Simple, yet powerful rigid model builder with:
- Single click model creation
- Object translation/rotation GUI widget
- Object similarity test
- Snap tools help align and position origin
- Automatic one to many camera rigid body solving
- No maximum number of markers per rigid body
- Easily tracks at least 100 unique rigid bodies concurrently
- Often requires fewer cameras than most other optical systems
Tracker's support of the Vicon DataStream allows both Unicast TCP connections and Multicast UDP connections. This is useful when latency is critical, such as transmitting real-time data over Wireless data links for UAV tracking and controlling the flight of a helicopter or path of a robot. TrackD and Autodesk MotionBuilder allow further support in various CAVE environments and other virtual simulations.
Works with all Vicon Vantage, Vero, T-series and Bonita cameras. Tracker also interfaces directly with Apex.
Synchronized analog streaming from Lock, Lock+, Giganet and MX Control with:
- Genlock & Timecode
- GPO to synchronize third party equipment
- Remote hardware start/stop for capture
- Full connectivity for Vicon Apex
Dikabilis Eye tracker:
- Receive data via Ethernet
- Simple intuitive calibration of gaze vector
- Streaming out via standard Tracker interfaces
IMPROVED SPEEDS AND PERFORMANCE
With the added ability to recognize rigid bodies in 2D, your data will continue even if the markers become visible to only one camera. This results in fewer gaps and more reliable data.
It will process 10 objects at 2.8 milliseconds (ms) and five objects at 1.5 ms – our lowest latency ever.
- Read More
Flexible real-time streaming of data allows for easy integration within any of a large number of 3rd party applications.
Vicon DataStream SDK interfaces within: Matlab Simulink, C++, .NET, Windows x86 & x64, Linux x86 & x64, MAC OSX, Android ARM, VRPN, TrackD*, ROS*
Device data: Analog, Apex & Dikabilis are all accessible via one or more of these interfaces.
* Using third party drivers
RECORDING / PLAYBACK
- Record raw camera (and device) data
- Playback without the need for lengthy or complicated processing of the data
- Offline streaming of recorded data for analysis as if it were live
With many years' experience in camera calibration, Vicon now has the most advanced and accurate camera calibration of any passive optical motion capture system.
Support for standard Vicon passive and active calibration wands:
- Can use 4 or 5 marker custom wands
- Automatic lens parameter calculation
- Recalibrate all or groups of cameras
- Refine calibration of any subset of cameras
- Windows 10 64 bit - 32-bit version available on request
- Core i7 Processor
- 1 GB of RAM
- Gigabit Ethernet port for connection to cameras
- HW accelerated OpenGL graphics card (nVidia preferred)
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Quad core Xeon processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- Intel i340 / i350 network adapter for multiple connections to cameras
- nVidia Quadro 2000 or better graphics card